股票配资-炒股门户网站-股票配资网站-炒股配资门户-尚盈配资 www.sfrecs.com 徐萌
2017 Principal investigator, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
2016-2017 Research Assistant Professor, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
2013-2016 Postdoctoral Scholar, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
2007-2012 PhD in Cell Biology, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
2003-2007 Bachelor of Pharmacology, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Our goal is to unravel the complex interactions between immune cells, tumor cells and tumor microenvironment (TME) in different cancer settings, thereby developing novel anticancer immunotherapies to improve clinical benefit. We are particularly focusing on how mRNA epitranscriptome and post-transcriptional regulation determine the fate and function of immune cells that impacts antitumor immunity.
1. Meng Michelle Xu, Yang Pu, Dali Han, Yaoyao Shi, Xuezhi Cao, Hua Liang, Xiang Chen, Xiao-Dong Li, Liufu Deng, Zhijian J. Chen, Ralph R. Weichselbaum, Yang-Xin Fu*. Dendritic cells but not macrophages sense tumor mitochondrial DNA for cross-priming through signal regulatory protein α signaling. Immunity 2017, 47, 363-373.
2. Meng Michelle Xu, Yang Pu, Ralph R. Weichselbaum*,Yang-Xin Fu*.Integrating conventional and antibody-based targeted anticancer treatment into immunotherapy. Oncogene 2017, 36, 585-592.
3. Yang Pu, Meng Xu, Yong Liang, Kaiting Yang, Yajun Guo, Xuanming Yang,* and Yang-
Xin Fu*. Androgen receptor antagonists compromise T cell response against prostate cancer leading to early tumor relapse. Science Translational Medicine 2016, 8, 333ra47.
4. Meng Michelle Xu, Yang Pu, Yuan Zhang and Yang-Xin Fu*. The role of adaptive immunity in the efficacy of targeted cancer therapies. Trends in immunology 2016, 37 (2), 141-153.
5. Xiaojuan Liu#, Yang Pu, Kyle Cron, Liufu Deng, Justin Kline, William A Frazier, Hairong Xu, Hua Peng, Yang-Xin Fu*, Meng Michelle Xu# *. CD47 blockade triggers T cell-mediated destruction of immunogenic tumors. Nature Medicine 2015, 21(10), 1209-1215.
6. Meng Xu#, Mingyue Liu#, Xuexiang Du, Sirui Li, Hang Li, Xiaozhu Li, Ying Li, Yang Wang, Zhihai Qin, Yang-Xin Fu*, Shengdian Wang*. Intratumoraldelivery of IL-21 overcomes anti-Her2/Neu resistance through shifting tumor-associated macrophages from M2 to M1 phenotype. The Journal of Immunology 2015, 194(10), 4997-5006.
7. Liufu Deng, Hua Liang, Meng Michelle Xu, Xuanming Yang, Byron Burnette, Ainhoa Arina, Xiao-Dong Li, Helena Mauceri, Michael Beckett, Thomas Darga, Xiaona Huang, Thomas F Gajewski, Zhijian J Chen, Yang-Xin Fu*, Ralph R Weichselbauman*. STING-dependent cytosolic DNA sensing promotes radiation-induced type I interferon-dependent antitumor immunity in immunogenic tumors. Immunity 2014, 41(5), 843-852.